To save a listing to your list of favorites, click into the listing you're interested in and simply click the "Save Listing" button from the listing details page.
You have now saved your listing!
To view your saved listings, click on the top " Saved Listings" link at the top of the screen near the menu. Save as many as you want and catalog them with this easy-to-use feature!
Your DIY paint job doesn't have to include jagged edges or paint splatters on your trim. Use these ideas from HouseLogic.com and PopularMechanics.com to produce a polished, professional result.
1. Keep paintbrush bristles flexible by mixing a half cup of fabric softener with a gallon of warm water. Rinse brushes thoroughly before swishing in the mixture and then hang on a peg to dry.
2. Use a canvas drop cloths to protect floors. Unlike plastic, canvas absorbs paint and is what most pros use to contain drips and spills.
3. Tone down paint's intense odor by adding a couple drops of vanilla (for dark colors) or lemon extract (for light colors). Open the windows to make sure the room is well-ventilated.
4. Wash roller covers with soap and water before using them. This will help to remove loose fibers so they don't end up on your walls.
5. For precise tape removal, turn a hair dryer on low and aim it at painter's tape. The warm air will soften the adhesive and help you achieve that crisp paint line.